Gold Star Professional Driving School offers pre-employment evaluations for employers who would like to ensure that their current or prospective employees are capable of operating a tractor-trailer safely, efficiently, and reliably.
Pre-employment Driver Evaluation
1 Hour - $140.00
This is a seven-part examination of the candidate's skills:
1. Pre-Trip Inspection and Emergency Equipment
2. Placing Vehicle in Motion and Use of Controls (motor, clutch and transmission, brakes, steering, lights)
3. Coupling and Uncoupling
4. Backing and Parking (city and road)
5. Slowing and Stopping
6. Operating in Traffic, Passing, and Turning (turning, traffic signals and signs, intersections, grade crossings, passing, speed, courtesy and safety)
7. Special Air Brake Testing (optional)
Once complete, the employer will receive a written evaluation and results of the candidate's road test.